- Achieving Organizational targets and Goals.
- Responsible for developing and achieving Sales target with OEM & Tyre Companies on All India basis. Responsible for selling solid tyres for defined territory.
- Responsible for identifying and achieving new business avenues.
- Responsible for timely collection of payments, various statutory forms etc.
- Prepare and achieve micro-level targets for each customer / product.
- Mapping existing and potential customers and generating new leads.
- Responsible for developing and ensuring year on year growth of the organization.
- Sales & Marketing of existing and new products in the allotted territory.
- Prepare, maintain and update customer enquiries and contract.
- Support the pre-sales activities – Quote prices, prepare proposals.
- Responsible for developing and achieving Sales & implementing Marketing plans for existing and new products in line with the Organization goals and objectives in the national market.
- Routine follow-up with prospective customers and respond with reference to contract review activities.
- Maintaining records for Contract Review matters.
- Review and clarify customer order in terms of :
- Documentation of customer requirement and clarity
- Resolutions of deviation in the contract
- Company’s ability to meet the entire contractual requirement.
- To review amendment to contract and transfer it to customer as well as works head & maintain records to this effect.
- To collect requirements for the products from the potential customer and penetrate the market.
- Participating in relevant trade fairs for the purpose of brand building and business generation.
- Work with the overall sales & Marketing team towards a common goal of achieving the organisations sales targets.
Sustainability Through Fun On Wheels
Feb 6, 2015