Rubber King stresses priority to the information protection of the customers.
(a) “Website”: Website that is managed by a business entity or the Company to engage in various business transactions relating to goods and services through the use of communications device (such as computer) in order to provide the goods and services to its Users. Website shall be www.rubberkingtyres.com, which provides the Services upon using the combined ID and Password. Website also includes a business entity that operates the Website.
(d) “Non-members”: A person who uses the Services being provided on the Website without signing up for the membership;
(e) “ID”: A combination of letters and numbers that a Member chooses for the use of Services and that is used to distinguish such Member from other members, and such combination is subject to the approval of the Company;
(f) “Password”: A combination of letters and numbers that the Member chooses to protect his/her privacy and that is used to confirm whether such Member is the correct Member with the ID granted to the Member; and
(g) “Withdrawal”: The Company or a Member terminates the agreement for use.
8. The application for use of and access to the Services shall be deemed completed when the User types in and submits all the personal information of such User as requested in the membership application form provided by the Company, available on the page of the Website for the new members.
9. All the personal information of the Users as provided in the membership application form shall be deemed to be the true and actual data. The Users not providing the real names or actual data of such Users shall not be protected under the relevant laws and may be restricted in accessing the Services.
10. The Company approves the membership application submitted by the customers who filled in, for use of the Services, the personal information accurately as required above. The Company may withhold its approval on the membership application until the resolution of any of the following causes that may prevent the Company from approving the membership application. (b) if there is no sufficient equipment available for the Services (b) if there is a technical impediment for the provision of the Services; or (c) if the Company acknowledges that withholding of its approval is necessary:-
(i) if an applicant uses another person’s name and applies for the membership
(ii) if an applicant falsely fills in the personal information and applies for the membership
(iii) if an applicant applies for the membership with the intention or purpose of obstructing the social welfare and order or social morals and traditional custom; or
(iv) if an applicant fails to fulfil the conditions for the membership as provided by the Company.
11. In cases where a certain Member’s personal information as provided at the time of applying for the membership is changed, the Member shall change the relevant information online. If any incident occurs due to the failure of changing the relevant information, then such User shall be responsible for any damage incurred due to the occurrence of such incident.
14. The Company may provide its Members with various information acknowledged by the Company as deemed necessary for the purpose of using the Services by its Members, by means of email or registered mail, and if any Member does not want to receive such information, then such Member may select to refuse to receive the information on the applicable menu in the membership application and personal information.
15. The Company shall not be liable for any losses or damages incurred as a result of Member’s communication or transaction with advertising agencies through participation of the Members as provided on the Services or through the Services.
16. In cases where the Company determines that any of the following applies to the information posted, emailed or delivered by its Member through the Services, the Company may delete such information without prior notice to the Member and shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of such information:-
(a) A Member defames the Company, other Member or a third party, invades privacy of the Company, other Member or a third party or causes damage to such party’s reputation through defamation;
(b) Such information impedes or threatens to impede the stable and safe operation of the Services provided by the Company;
(c) It is acknowledged that such information is relating to a criminal act
(d) Such information infringes the intellectual property rights of the Company or other rights (including intellectual property rights) of a third party;
(e) Such information is not related to the Services provided by the Company
(f) Such information has been posted on the Website, exceeding the posting period as set by the Company; or
(g) The Company determines that such information violates or breaches the applicable laws and guidelines of the Company
17. Any and all intellectual property rights on certain works as prepared and posted by the Company and posted on the Website or Services shall revert to the Company. Any and all rights and responsibilities (including the intellectual property rights on posting information) shall revert to the Members who have posted such materials on the Website.
18. The Company shall not edit or monitor any email contents provided by its Members, and each Member shall be responsible for his/her email. The Members shall not send obscene materials, junk mail, spam mail or emails to other parties as such email contents may be harmful to other parties or detrimental to social morals. If any Member who sends obscene materials to other persons shall be statutorily liable for the damages incurred due to the sending of such obscene materials whereas the Company shall not be liable for such damages. Any ID and email of a Member who damages other person or social morals upon using the Services shall not be protected under the applicable laws.
19. The Services are available for 24 hours each day all year round unless there is the occurrence of business or technical troubles, technical hindrance or other special cause occurs; provided, however, if inspection, repair, change, breakdown or communication hindrance is likely to have an effect on the use of the Services, then the Company may partially or completely suspend the use of the Services.
20. The Company may separately provide the hours for using a certain type of service and in such case, the Company shall notify the Members of such hours for use. The Members may not engage in any business activities to sell illegal products upon using the Services and may not engage in other illegal activities, which include but are not limited to hacking, commercial advertising, commercial activity through obscene website and illegal distribution of commercial software. A Member shall be held liable for all the damages incurred due to the breaching of any of the aforementioned, and the Company shall not be liable for such damages.
22. The Company may prepare and use the statistical data, to the extent as stated above, regarding all or some parts of Personal Information without the prior consent of the relevant Member in connection with the Company’s services and transmit the cookie of the Members through the Services. In such case, the Members may refuse to transmit such cookie or change the setup of the browser of computers being used to warn about the transmission of such cookie, and in case of the change of use of the Services due to change of the setup of cookie, the Members shall be responsible for such change of use. The Company shall comply with the applicable laws in order to operate and maintain the Services.
23. The Members shall not carry out any of the following activities while using the Services: (a) Provision of false information upon applying for use or change of the Services, or theft or illegal usage of other Member’s ID; (b) Copying, distribution, or commercial usage of the information of the Services without the prior approval of the Company (c) Infringement of intellectual property rights of the Company and a third party and other rights thereof (d) Distribution of information, phrase, pictures, etc. to a third party in violation of the public policy and social morals (e) Registration, upload, or distribution of data with computer virus that may cause malfunction or error of equipment relating to the Services or that may damage and disturb the stored information (f) Transmission of information that may intentionally interfere with the operation of the Services, information that may interfere with the secured operation of the Services or advertising information that is against the recipient’s explicit refusal of receiving such information; or (g) Defamation of reputation of a third party or causing injury to a third party’s interest
25. Each Member shall be responsible for his/her own ID and Password. A Member shall be held liable for any and all consequences incurred due to the negligent management and illegal use of ID and Password as provided to such Member. In cases where a Member is aware of or acknowledges that his/her ID and Password has been stolen or being used by a third party, the Member shall promptly notify the Company about such matter. In this regard, if the Company provides the Member with a certain instruction to deal with such matter, the Member shall comply with given instruction.
26. The Company may notify its Members through their respective email address or mobile phone number or through other means of communications as provided by such Members to the Company. In case of notice to uncertain number of Members, the Company may post the notice on its Website instead of sending individual notice to the Members.
27. The Company shall endeavor to protect the Personal Information (including the application information for membership) of the Members in compliance with the applicable laws. The applicable laws and the protection policy of Personal Information of the Company shall apply to the protection of the Personal Information of the Members; provided, however, that the protection policy of Personal Information shall not apply to the website linked from other websites (other than the Website of the Company). Also, the Company shall not be responsible whatsoever for any information disclosed to a third party due to a reason on the part of a Member.
28. The Company shall perform the business services (the “Business Services”), such as handling and management of Personal Information as collected by the Company; provided, all or any Business Services may be delegated by the Company to its designee, if deemed necessary.
30. In case of national emergency, acts of God or other similar event of force majeure, the Company shall not be responsible for the availability of the Services. In cases where there is an error or interruption regarding the Services due to a fault on the part of a Member, the Company shall not be responsible for such error or interruption. The Company shall not be responsible for any failure by a Member to gain the expected benefits from the Services or any damages incurred due to use of information available on the Services.
31. The Company shall not be responsible for the correctness and accuracy of the information, date, and details posted on the Services by the Members. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages sustained by a Member in connection with the Services that are free of charge.